Tuesday, October 27, 2009

So I've been bad...

about not posting, you guttermind! hah...I've also been bad with b/p stuff on monday...so terrible :( But at least I didn't gain from it. I am still super stuck at 196. ughhh. I can remember being stuck here before. Then at 184. I have been working out for like two hours a day and eating seriously nothing. fuck this ughhhhh. I want so badly to be down to at least 194 for halloween. I hate looking at those numbers, I am so ashamed. :(
I have had a loooong weekend as I dont have to go back to work until tomorrow, but my boss was being kind of creepy the last time I was there, telling me that he feels bad for cheating on his wife and I was just like...oh. Can I go now? I don't understand it, maybe because I am so fat they think of me in that way so it makes me confidable? I don't know. I hate working at that stupid store in general, retail sucks. I can't wait to start school again, so hopefully I can pull the money together in the next few weeks to sign up for new classes. urrghhh. I say that too much hahahaha

Hope you all are having lovely days! :)

3 comments:

  1. hi
    love the thinspo.
    if you dont mind me asking what you learn in school?
    anyways i tjing that you are super, if i could keep my intake so low it would be like the best thing in the world.
    Sometimes eating a bit more or exercising a bit less helps ovet that number. i know it is weird but sometimes it works
    anyways keep strong

    Make your dreams happen
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. my sister went on the atkins diet for a while .. and was super strict for like 10 days and hadn't seen any weight loss .. she kept doing the atkins thing and then dropped like 10 lbs (from about 175lbs) the next week.

    Your body probably is in the 'starvation mode' but it will get out of it quickly. try eating double what your intake is one day this week and that just might reboot your metabolism.

    xxobeezaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Im 5'11 and weight 176 at the moment, I know exactly what you mean, my calerie intake has been about 300 a day for the last week but my weight just hasnt seemed to changed! I might lose a pound or so but it wil go up the next day! Im starting at the gym this week so i am hopin this will make a difference! stay strong and Im sure you will start losing soon..i believe if you want something enough you will get it xx

    ReplyDelete